When it comes to investing, nothing will pay off more than educating yourself. Do the necessary research, study, and analysis before making any investment decisions.
We provide corporate research based on the requirements of any institutional client.
We Serve The Following Entities –
- Retail and institutional brokers
- Independent research providers
- Asset managers
White-Labeled Equity Reports
We write an entire equity research report covering investment summary and stock recommendations, key highlights, investment themes, detailed industry and company analysis based on quantitative and qualitative factors, financial analysis, valuations, risks.
These reports can be –
- Equity Coverage Initiation Reports
- Earnings Update Notes following the quarterly results announcements
- Periodic Reports (These reports assess the impact of Data Releases (such as monthly auto volumes), major new developments (such as M&A deals, product launches, changes in key personnel), and Regulatory Announcements (such as FDA announcements, RBI/SEBI actions).
We prepare industry reports and sector themes on a periodic basis and attractive investment/stock ideas based on the theme. We benchmark the operating and financial performance of companies within each industry by creating detailed earnings models.
Financial Modeling and Analysis
Detailed financial models with completeness, accuracy and integrity of data that provide inputs for bottom-up investment decisions. Models and valuation methodology customized to the respective industry.
Earnings Conference Calls
Attending earnings conference calls, direct calls with company management/ IR representatives for inputs to new company coverage.
Responding to client queries and other research requests through emails.